VENUE: Art Center Manatee
ADDRESS: 209 9th Street, Bradenton, FL 34205
WCA CONTACT: Bernice Gaines, Exhibition Chair or Jamie Friedli, Co-Chair
ELIGIBILITY: Active WCA Members
- No larger than 36" horizontal and 72" vertical
- Diptych and triptych allowed but must fit size requirements and sold as one painting.
- Pedestals available
- Paintings cannot be removed before the end of the show.
- First Prize: $600
- Second Prize: $400
- Third Prize: $300
- Five Merit Awards $50/each
ENTRY FORMS & FEES:
- Fee: $25 one entry - $30 two entries
- Entry Forms:
- Click here for printable entry form.
- Print and fill out TWO COPIES of the form FOR EACH PIECE you are entering.
- Bring all to Receiving at the Manatee Art Center of December 1, 2018 between 10am and 1pm.
- Fee Structure is $25 for one piece or $30 for two pieces
- Juried-out pieces must be picked upafter 3:30pm on December 1, 2018.
- Receiving: Saturday, December 1, 10am to 1pm
- Jurying: Saturday, December 1, 1:30pm
- Pickup Non-Included: Saturday, December 1, 3:00pm to 3:30pm
- Installation: Monday, December 3
- Show Opens to Public: December 4
- Reception to Meet the WCA Artists: Thursday, December 6, 5pm to 7pm
- End of Show: Friday, January 11, 2019
- Pickup Artwork: Saturday, January 12, 2019, 10am to Noon
If you cannot comply with the pickup date, please arrange for someone to pickup for you. Your artwork will not be stored by the venue.
SALES: 65% to the artist and 35% to Art Center Manatee
MISC INFO: All artists are to carry insurance for theft or damage of their work. WCA or the venue will not be responsible.
For a printable copy of the prospectus click here.