INSTRUCTIONS on HOW TO PRINT A PAGE FROM THE WEBSITE:
Some pages on this site have been created as PDF (Portable Document Format) files. ADOBE ACROBAT READER is a free Program that allows you to print this page on your own printer. Here are the instructions:
1. Click on the area of the page you wish to print.This opens the page to full size.
On your own computer, open the program called ACROBAT READER
2. In ACROBAT READER and go to File>Open
3. Once the page is open on your screen In ACROBAT READER go to File>Print
4. File>Print opens up a window that asks you HOW you’d like the page to print out
5. Then go to Page> Set Up
6. Copies: Choose the number of copies you’d like to print
a. Format: You can choose your page to print out either Portrait (Vertically) or Landscape (Horizontally)
b. Scale: You can choose the size on the information on the page: Check Fit to Media or Fit to Page
This automatically enlarges or reduces the chosen Web page to fit on the regular paper in your printer.)
7. Click Print . That’s It!